Our Response to COVID-19
At Extensis, we understand our services are crucial to our client’s business operations, which is why we have implemented our Extensis Business Continuity plan managed by our deeply experienced leadership team, with support from our expert healthcare network, to keep our operations running smoothly and provide you with the same dedicated, reliable service you’ve come to expect from Extensis.
The health and wellness of our team, partners, clients and their employees is of greatest importance to us. We have been monitoring COVID-19 developments closely and as the situation continues to evolve, we remain focused on maintaining business operations while keeping everyone safe and healthy.
What is Extensis doing in response to COVID-19?
Extensis is closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation through the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as from our deep network of healthcare experts and professionals.
We have implemented our Extensis Business Continuity Plan to ensure no disruption in service to our clients while protecting our team, partners and community. Our plan includes:
- Moving 95% of our workforce to full time remote
- Distributing the most up-to-date and timely information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness to our teams, our partners, clients and their employees
- Enacting protocols for social distancing
- Increased disinfecting procedures for our offices
- Eliminating all in-person meetings to promote safety for the community
What are the parameters of the Extensis Business Continuity Plan?
Understanding and planning for risk is at Extensis’ core. We have stayed one step ahead of government mandates by swiftly enacting protocols for social distancing, increased cleaning and disinfecting procedures across our offices, and eliminating all in-person gatherings and meetings to promote the safety of our community.
We remain ahead of the health and safety changes due to:
- Well established internal communication procedures
- Employee awareness and education
- Social distancing protocols
- Travel monitoring, guidelines and advisories
- Office preparedness and cleaning standards
- A comprehensive client and broker communications strategy
- Established infectious disease guidelines and protocols
What is Extensis doing to support clients during this time?
In response to urgent inquiries on Business Emergency Funding and Relief Programs, we’ve developed and launched a site called Extensis Relief Navigator which is a compilation of all the current and soon to be released Business Emergency Funding and Relief Programs available to small and medium sized businesses.
The site reviews and summarizes the resources available in each program as well as those coming online - including how to apply for assistance and who to contact. To view the site, visit http://relief.extensisgroup.com/navigator
Also, as part of our business continuity plan, we have activated a robust client communication program in which we are focused on:
- Providing the latest, most up-to-date information on the progress of COVID-19
- Possible action steps and context of new laws, regulations and programs
- Helping clients navigate the ongoing complexity of an ever-changing environment
Have questions? We are open for business and we're here for you. Please contact your Extensis representative today, visit us at www.extensisgroup.com or call us at 888.473.6398.